Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It is about time!!

I know it is really about time that I updated this site. To be honest, I wanted to leave my tribute to Vicki Davis here as long as I could. But, now it is time for our Fall ACTEM Conference and I really want to begin promoting that.
October 16 and 17, 2008, in the State of Maine, we have two terrific keynotes coming to join in a conversation with educators in the state. Tim Tyson and Sheryl Nussbaum Beach are going to be in Augusta, Me for all of us to listen to and learn from.
Our state has really grown with all the technology that has been infused into our districts. Many educators, worldwide, look to Maine to see what is happening, what should be happening and what will be happening.
Check out the Actem website and sign up for some conference sessions. You won't be disappointed! For some, it will be a chance to see folks they have chatted with all year. For others, it will be a chance to make a connection and then continue the conversation throughout the rest of our school year. See you next week! Be sure to say hi, no matter who I am talking to stop by and make yourself known. Over and Out!

No comments: