Sunday, August 11, 2013

School Year 2013-2014

It has been nearly a year since I have regularly posted. I took last year off from my picture post a day, my blogging, tweeting and commenting. It was the first time since 2005! I took time to focus on my students, my family and myself. Not a bad thing! Now I am ready to begin again. I am baaaaccccckkkk! I will be blogging with purpose about my students and how technology continues to level the playing field for challenged learner. I may have shorter blogs about my school days, shorter blogs about new tools and new ways students are making progress. I look forward to the virtual conversations, ideas and dialogues. See you on the flip side! Join in these conversations.

1 comment:

Wesley Fryer said...

Woo hoo! I look forward to more posts... and hopefully more Seedlings shows! :-)

Maybe you can get some of your students commenting with Shelly's 3rd - 5th graders once we get them setup and blogging in a couple weeks! Her site is:
http://kidblog.org/sfryer1314/